The POWERWELD S-12 E6013 welding electrode is a mild steel, all position, general purpose cellulose-base rod. It is suitable for welding in a variety of positions, including flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead. The electrode produces a smooth weld bead with good penetration and arc stability. It is also relatively easy to use, making it a good choice for both beginners and experienced welders.
The E6013 designation indicates that the electrode has a minimum tensile strength of 62,000 psi (427 MPa). The "60" in the designation refers to the tensile strength, while the "013" refers to the type of flux coating. The flux coating on the E6013 electrode is rutile potassium based, which gives it good arc stability and slag removal properties.
The POWERWELD S-12 E6013 welding electrode is a versatile and reliable choice for a variety of welding applications. It is suitable for welding mild steel in all positions, and it is relatively easy to use. This makes it a good choice for both beginners and experienced welders.
Here are some of the benefits of using the POWERWELD S-12 E6013 welding electrode:
- All position welding: The electrode can be used in a variety of positions, including flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead.
- Good penetration: The electrode produces a smooth weld bead with good penetration, making it suitable for welding thick materials.
- Arc stability: The electrode has good arc stability, making it easy to control.
- Slag removal: The flux coating on the electrode produces a light slag that is easily removed.
- Cost-effective: The electrode is relatively cost-effective, making it a good choice for budget-minded welders.
If you are looking for a versatile and reliable welding electrode for mild steel, the POWERWELD S-12 E6013 is a great option. It is easy to use, produces a good weld bead, and is relatively cost-effective.
Inquiry - Welding Electrode 6013 - POWERWELD