MB24 Nozzle Kon is a type of gas nozzle that is used in MIG/MAG welding torches. It is made of copper and has a standard outlet diameter of 12.5 mm. The nozzle is designed to provide a uniform gas flow and to protect the contact tip from heat and oxidation. MB24 Nozzle Kon is a versatile nozzle that can be used for a variety of welding applications, including steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Here are some of the features of MB24 Nozzle Kon:
- Made of copper for high heat resistance and corrosion resistance
- Standard outlet diameter of 12.5 mm for compatibility with most MIG/MAG welding torches
- Uniform gas flow for consistent weld quality
- Protects the contact tip from heat and oxidation
- Versatile nozzle that can be used for a variety of welding applications
MB24 Nozzle Kon is a reliable and durable gas nozzle that is ideal for MIG/MAG welding. It is a good choice for both professional and hobbyist welders.
Introduction MIG MB24 Torch
Inquiry - MB24 Gas Nozzle Kon